Mystics

I Offer You Peace I Offer You Friendship I Offer You Company I Value Your Feelings I Value Your Thoughts Anything That Stays In Here Are Sprinkled By Mystic Powders That Have Its Own Mysteries***

Sunday, February 12, 2006

What Time Of Day Am I..

HASH(0x8e652d8)
Sunrise..
Just like the Sunrise you are beautiful and give
hope to alot of people around you. You have a
very caring heart and love to share that
kindness with others. You are most likely one
of those people who can be find helping out
after something bad happens. Or at least
donating blood to the local hospital.
Your Quote it..Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride
is taking less than you need.Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

What time of day are you? (with Beautiful Pics!)
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home