Mystics

I Offer You Peace I Offer You Friendship I Offer You Company I Value Your Feelings I Value Your Thoughts Anything That Stays In Here Are Sprinkled By Mystic Powders That Have Its Own Mysteries***

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Where Does My Beauty Lie...

Butterfly Girl
Your beauty lies in Innocence. You are kind
hearted and loving to those who have been
there all the way and even strangers at your
doorstep. Everyone loves you and you love
them back. You are also an emotional person.
You care for others' problems as well as
yours. However, there is a downside. Because
you are kind to anyone, stranger or friend,
you are vunerable to deception and heart
break. No matter, your personality is what
gives you the friends you love and the bad
experiences that will teach you some people
just aren't meant to be trusted.

Where Does Your Beauty Lie? --Girls Only--AMAZING anime pics and VERY DETAILED results
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home