Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LIFS---X P R N S --- L N S

The title is the short form I used for 'LIFe'S---eXPeRieNceS---LearNingS'
After Marriage, life makes most of us travel through many new places with some or more twists, turns, U-turns, breaks etc some of which are familiar/expected and some other which are totally unfamiliar/UNEXPECTED..! True na..?
Yes.. I too have travelled through many new paths and saw many new things which gave a mixture of happiness, sadness & some madness too..
Lets travel together my life which I am also unveiling here remembering things from childhood as far as I can explore backwards..
Before going back, let me give U a small description of my current status :
I am a 28 year old lady(but the word girl only came in mind first) ;
a mother of a lovely 2 year old baby-girl ;
a wife of a wonderful 31 year old man ;
a sister of 3 amazing younger-brothers(25 year old one is biological & the other two 19 year old & 10 year old are cousins ONLY by-birth) & 1 ever-loving 24 year old sister(cousin ONLY by-birth) ;
a daughter-like of 2 ever-supportive 51 year old & 46 year old aunts ;
a first child of a 57 year old caring father & a 52 year old protective mother ;
a first grand-daughter of a late but loving & always-present Grand-Father(now he would be 81 years) & an active 71 year old Grand-Mother ;
a best friend of a 27 year old girl/lady/wife/mother for 19 years & a 26 year old girl/lady for 9 years ;
a close friend of many dear & near ones throughout ;
I
I am in my home with parents taking bed rest with my baby after an accident which happened before 2 months. It happened

No comments: